Things are getting busy here at Pirouette Paper! I have been in need of help of managerial tasks with my studio as well as help creating, packaging and shipping of my orders. See below for all of the details about the job and how to apply!
About the Job:
This position is for a studio assistant that will include both administrative and creative job tasks. This job is perfect for anyone who is interested in possibly starting a calligraphy business in the future or anyone who has a creative eye and wants to help grow the Pirouette Paper brand!
The studio assistant will mainly have responsibilities such as packing and shipping orders and must be available to work 6 hours/day, 2 days/week. Schedule is flexible, but Monday's and Thursday's from 11am-5pm is preferred. Other tasks may include: photo staging, video taking, foil projects, shop inventory, scheduling, and other projects on an as-needed basis. Home studio is based in Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694.
Pay starts at $15. You'll be hired as an independent contractor. Pay and hours can be increased based on performance.
Qualities I'm Looking For:
- Interest and understanding of calligraphy and lettering
- Comfortable taking initiative/proactive
- Able to work independently
- Proficient with Mac devices (iPad Pro + Apple Pencil a plus!)
- Able to learn sites such as Etsy and Squarespace
- Willing to learn!
- Sense of humor
- Loves dogs (you'll be around mine all day!)
- Has Pirouette Paper's best interest at heart
- Willing to run errands such as drop offs at the Post Office (and maybe grabbin' us some lunch!)
- Own, reliable car for transportation
If you feel like you'd be a good fit, please send your resume and a cover letter with why you would like to join the Pirouette Paper team to email@example.com with subject line "Studio Assistant" no later than FEBRUARY 13, 2017.