Things are getting busy here at Pirouette Paper! I have been in need of help with the creating, packaging and shipping of my orders. See below for all of the details about the job and how to apply!
About the Job:
This position is for an order assistant that will include creative job tasks. This job is perfect for anyone who has an eye for detail and wants to help grow the Pirouette Paper brand!
The order assistant will have responsibilities such as prepping, packing and shipping orders and must be available to work 8 hours/day, 2 days/week. Schedule is Monday's and Thursday's from 8am-4pm. Home studio is based in Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694.
Pay starts at $13.00/hour. You'll be hired as an independent contractor.
Qualities I'm Looking For:
- Interest in calligraphy and lettering
- Able to work independently
- Able to learn sites such as Etsy and Squarespace
- Willing to learn!
- Sense of humor
- Loves dogs (you'll be around both of mine all day!)
- Has Pirouette Paper's best interest at heart
- Willing to run errands such as drop offs at the Post Office (and maybe grabbin' us some lunch!)
- Own, reliable car for transportation
If you feel like you'd be a good fit, please send your resume and a cover letter with why you would like to join the Pirouette Paper team to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Order Assistant" no later than AUGUST 28, 2017.